New food or recipes have been surfacing here and there ever since the quarantine started. And with these new discoveries come different opportunities for earning an extra income. Which is why, many have started venturing into online selling to make use of their newfound hobbies for a bigger purpose.
One of the recent recipes that surfaced amid the quarantine period is the milky cheesy donuts—a regular donut filled with melted cheese and coated with powdered milk. This salty-sweet treat has become a go-to merienda food by people with a sweet tooth, it has easily become an online trend! (Read: There’s a New Viral TikTok Recipe, and It’s Called ‘Jollibee Bake!’)
Want to have a taste of milky cheesy donuts without the hassle of making one for yourself? We list some online shops where you can purchase them—both in and out of Metro Manila!
- Audrey’s Cupcakery (Valenzuela). Their milky cheesy donuts come in smaller, munchkin-like sizes! A box of 15 retails for P135 only. Order through their Facebook or Instagram.
- Marikina Bakery (Marikina). They have milky donuts and cheese donuts, which are priced at P70 to P110 per box. You may order through the Marikina Bakery Facebook page.
- Sweet History Boutique (Las Piñas). Their milky cheesy donuts come in three flavors: classic cheese, cheesy ube, and red velvet. A box of 9 sells for P135, while a box of 18 can be purchased for P250. Message Sweet History Boutique at 0927 610 4529 or order through their Facebook page.
Cavite and Laguna
- Wawe’s Bakery (Bacoor, Cavite). Wawe’s Bakery sells their milky cheesy donuts for an affordable price: P100 for 10 pieces, or P10 per piece! Purchase a box today by contacting them through Facebook.
- DonAth’s Corner (Bacoor, Cavite). Their version of the milky cheesy donuts trend combines it with yet another trend, the ube cheese pandesal. Together, it makes the super delicious Milky Ube Cheese Donuts! For orders, you may contact DonAth’s Corner at 0906 141 1880. And oh, they deliver to Laguna, too!
- Mix-Up Breadhaus (Cabuyao, Laguna). Mix-Up Breadhaus is one of the more famous sellers of the milky cheesy donuts. In fact, they have various sellers from all over the province and even in Metro Manila! You may contact their Cabuyao branch for orders through Facebook. For other branches, contact them here: Manila; Sta. Rosa, Laguna; Biñan, Laguna.