Ever longed for the day when you could stop throwing away your used shampoo and conditioner bottles? Well, Unilever Philippines has just answered your wishes!
The transnational consumer goods company has recently announced that they will be offering refilling stations for their hair care products like Cream Silk, Dove, Tresemme, and Sunsilk. The stations, called All Things Hair Refillery, will be located in Alabang Town Center, Glorietta, and Trinoma and will run from Saturday, March 23, until Sunday, April 14.
According to All Things Hair–a website that features hair experts from Unilever–the refilling scheme will be pretty simple. Consumers just need to bring their empty, clean shampoo or conditioner bottles to the nearest refilling station, refill these with the matching product pumps, and pay for their products based on the weight of their refill. Easy, right?
But the good news doesn’t just end there. To accommodate those who do not have empty bottles, All Things Hair Refillery will also be selling refillable bottles for only 10 pesos each. With this scheme, consumers not only get to minimize the amount of plastic waste from their households, they also get care for their hair at a much cheaper price!
Sounds exciting? See more guidelines about All Things Hair Refillery below:
All Things Hair Refillery stations are located at:
- Trinoma Level 2 Mezzanine (near Nike and Melissa Pop-up Store)
- Glorietta 3 Ground Floor Lower Level (near Lacoste)
- Alabang Town Center Ground Floor (near Etude House and Metro Department Store)
How to clean your bottles:
- Empty your bottle. Make sure there are no leftover shampoo or conditioner.
- Rinse your bottles thoroughly using a clean water.
- Wipe your bottles dry using a clean towel or let them air dry.
Shampoo and hair conditioner variants available at All Things Hair Refillery:
- Dove Straight & Silky Shampoo
- TreSemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo
- Sunsilk Smooth and Manageable Shampoo
- Dove Straight & Silky Conditioner
- TreSemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner
- Cream Silk Standout Straight Conditioner.
We can’t wait until March 23 comes around! For now, we’ll be out collecting and cleaning our used shampoo and conditioner bottles.