The quarantine has definitely made everything more difficult—from grocery shopping to commuting to work, usual tasks have become a hassle to many. Unfortunately, this new system might even become the new normal; which is why, as soon as now, many have been trying to make adjustments for the long run.
One way of adjusting that can be seen right now is businesses transitioning to e-commerce and deliveries. Since the quarantine has forced many businesses—clothes, food, fitness—to close temporarily, they have moved to online platforms so they can still provide customers with food and their employees with salaries. (Read: Husband and wife create Viber bot for your food delivery needs during quarantine)
This is also the reason why at My Pope, we’re continuously looking for local businesses where you can purchase your daily needs from so you could get your essentials while helping out businesses affected by the pandemic.
Today, we’re listing down some online shops where you can buy your seafood from, so those who can’t go to the grocery can still have their dose of white meat. Read on!
Rare Food Shop
- Some available seafood: prawns, mussels, salmon fillet, scallops
- Where to order: rarefoodshop.com
- Social media: Facebook and Instagram
- Some available seafood: shellfish, export-grade fish
- Where to order: through their order form
- Social media: Facebook
- Some available seafood: salmon, scallops, sea bass steak
- Where to order: deli.ph
- Social media: Instagram
Pacific Bay Seafood
- Some available seafood: salmon, tuna, shellfish, fish fillets
- Where to order: pacificbay.com.ph
- Social media: none