As we are all forced to stay at home because of the quarantine brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, we are continuously looking for new ways to spice up our everyday meals.
Many of us constantly look for new recipes—or even recipe twists for classic dishes—so our families would not get bored with the food we serve. And most of the time, the recipes we look for are those with easy-to-find ingredients and easy instructions and procedures. (Read: Homemade Recipe: Korean Cream Cheese Garlic Bread)
This is why we looked for easy corned beef recipes for you! Many of us have been purchasing a lot of canned goods during our grocery trips because these are quick to prepare—making them perfect for those who have a lot on their plate (no pun intended) even during the quarantine. (Read: Quick and Healthy Recipes Made With Canned Goods)
The recipes we found put a slight twist to how we cook and serve corned beef, but make sure to still maintain the mouthwatering taste we’ve grown to love. Read on!
Corned Beef Hash
- 2 tbsps unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 to 3 cups corned beef
- 2 to 3 cups chopped cooked potatoes
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
Check the recipe here.
Corned Beef Cottage Pie
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsps ketchup
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth or beef broth
- 2 tbsps fresh parsley, optional
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme, optional
- 2 1/2 cups (340 g) cooked corned beef
For mashed potatoes:
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsps butter
For the toppings (optional):
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsp dried bread crumbs or 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
Find out how to make this recipe here.
Corned Beef Casserole
- 3-4 small potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 can (340 g) corned beef
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp mustard
Follow the procedures here.