Good news for all the cyclists and Dunkin’ Donuts lovers out there!
After launching its first-ever bike-thru lane in Quezon City, many customers now have a chance to give Dunkin’ Donuts as pasalubong to their loved ones. With that, Dunkin’ Donuts extends the “Bite or Bike” promo!
This is not just an exciting treat! It is also helpful for customers who need bicycles. Anyone can get a chance to win a classic donut or a bike by simply buying Dunkin’ Donuts pasalubong bundles! (Read: Dunkin’ Philippines Opens First-Ever Store With Bikers’ Lane)
The promo is supposed to last until August 21 only, but Dunkin’ Donuts recently announced that it is extended until August 28.
How to join
Make sure to review the mechanics and take note of the important reminders before you head to the Dunkin’ Donuts store near you. Here’s how you can join the promo!
1. Customer must purchase any of the following bundles to qualify for the promo:
- Super Barkada Bundle (6 Premium + 12 Classics Assortment) at PHP 399
- Big Barkada Bundle at PHP 349
- Munchkins Bucket at PHP 349
- Big Family at PHP 349
Note: Purchase of one (1) participating bundle entitles the customer to one (1) stub. Only a maximum purchase of two (2) participating bundles per transaction are allowed.
2. Qualified customers will be asked to pick a stub from a bowl. The customer must then peel off the tab to reveal the prize won.
3. Customers may win any of the following prizes:
- 1 piece Classic Donut
- Fusion Rift Steel 26” Bike
- Japanese Bike Size 26×1 ⅜
- RFENG Size 26 Steel Frame Bike
- VMP Size 26 Steel Frame Bike
- Moto Velo 26” Steel Bike
- Moto Velo 27.5” Aluminum Mountain Bike
- XIX 27.5” Bike
- Metro Safe Bike
- Jackal 27.5” Bike
4. To claim the prize, customers will be required to present and surrender the winning stub together with the Official Receipt (as proof of purchase only). Staff-on-Duty must stamp the receipt once the prize has been issued.
5. Customers may immediately redeem one (1) Classic Donut in any participating outlet.
6. Customers may only redeem a maximum of three (3) Classic Donuts per outlet per day.
7. For claiming Bike Prizes, you may look for the assigned Store Manager.
8. All winners may still claim their prizes until 60 days after the end of the promo period. Prizes not claimed with the redemption period will automatically be forfeited in favor of GDI with prior DTI approval.
9. All expenses incurred by the customer to redeem the prize will not be shouldered by GDI/Franchise outlets.
10. GDI will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. There are no prize substitutions or transfers permitted except at the sole discretion of GDI with prior DTI approval.
11. Only winning stubs with unique and authenticated security numbers shall be honored.
12. All GDI and Franchise employees and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not eligible to join the promo.
13. Promo is not applicable to purchases via Dunkin’ delivery, all delivery apps, and pabili services. (Read: Biking 101: Traffic Rules and Etiquette for New Bikers)
The Dunkin’ Donuts promo is available in all stores except for the following:
- RTU Boni
- SM Southmall
- ZAEC Main
- Plaza Mall
- SM Mindpro
- Gov Lim
- KCC Zamboanga
- City Mall Tetuan
- Rizal Main
- SM Puerto Princesa
- NCCC Palawan
- Governor Perdices
- Robinsons Level 2
Currently, Dunkin’ Donuts has three bike-friendly stores in Visayas and Timog Avenue in Quezon City, and in Bonifacio Global City (BGC) in Taguig City. Stay tuned on their Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter for more updates! (Read: DOTr Launches 313-KM Metro Manila Bike Lane Network)