If you’re itching to go to the beach and feel the waves, you’ll be happy to know that the famous dive spots in Batangas are finally reopening to tourists!
Batangas City, a declared GCQ area where staycation is allowed, is a haven for divers. It offers some of the best dive spots such as Balayan Bay, Cathedral Rock, Beatrice Rock, Twin Rocks, and Mainit Muck. (Read: ‘Stricter GCQ’ Imposed in Metro Manila, Nearby Provinces)
So, if you’re among those people who have been planning to go on that much-awaited dive, read these guidelines first before you dust off your diving gears. (Read: Are Face Masks a Must When Exercising Outside?)
Guidelines for Reopening
- Guests must bring their own set of scuba gear and equipment boxes.
- Guests must practice disinfection and hand washing throughout the day.
- Guests must practice physical distancing and wear protective face masks when not on an actual dive.
- Guests must present a negative COVID-19 test before travel not earlier than 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Guests must secure a travel pass and have complete health declaration and contact tracing forms.
- Guests must secure their reservations and booking prior to arrival.
- All payments should be cashless.
- Diving facilities must provide a defog solution for guests’ dive masks. Spitting on the mask to use as a defogger is prohibited.
- Diving facilities must ensure that dive boats are properly disinfected.
Batangas Dive Spots
Now that you’re informed of the guidelines and protocols, it’s time to check out some of the best diving resorts in Batangas! So, to save you the time and energy of surfing the internet, My Pope rounds up three of the most sought-after destinations in the province.
- Location: San Teodoro, Mabini, Batangas
- Contact: 0916-704-3718
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Location: Marimar Building, Pulong Niogan, Mabini, Batangas
- Contact: 0918-369-4227
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Ligaya, Mabini, Batangas
- Contact: 0977-837-2272
- E-mail: email@example.com
Are you going to visit these diving resorts any time soon? Let us know about your experience on Facebook!